Join the “Navrangi Navratri” Contest this NAVRATRI on BPCL Facebook page.
Navrangi Navratri Contest Winners:
Congratulations on winning #BharatPetroleum PetroCard
Winner : 1. Zehian Tixeira (Red)
2. Tinni Banerjee (Royal Blue)
3. Bhakti Shegle (Yellow)
4. Gita Ramachandran (Green Colour)
5. Monika Verma (Grey)
6. Pavni Sharma (Orange)
7. Jatin Suri (White)
8. Renuka Patel (Pink)
9. Jatin Suri (Sky Blue)
All you have to do:
Dress up in the colour of the day for Navratri.
Take a picture of yourself all dressed up.
Upload it on our events page at: http://bit.ly/BPCL-NavrangiNavratri using #BharatPetroleum #Contest #NavrangiNavratri.
Colour of the day entry will have to be sent before 12.00 noon on the following day.
Last date for all entries: 21st October 2015 (12 midnight)
BPCL Facebook poll will be from 12 noon on 23rd October to 12 noon 25th October 2015
RESULTS: 27th October 2015
Colours of the day:
13th October, 2015 colour of the day: RED
14th October, 2015 colour of the day: Royal Blue
15th October, 2015 colour of the day: Yellow
16th October, 2015 colour of the day: Green
17th October, 2015 colour of the day: Grey
18th October, 2015 colour of the day: Orange
19th October, 2015 colour of the day: White
20th October, 2015 colour of the day: Pink
21st October, 2015 colour of the day: Sky Blue
Prizes: Pictures that receives maximum LIKES will win pre-loaded Petrocard worth Rs.500.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE “NAVRANGI NAVRATRI CONTEST.” BY PARTICIPATING IN THE NAVRANGI NAVRATRI CONTEST, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE ACCEPT AND THEREBY AGREE ON IRREVOCABLE BASIS, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. KINDLY REFRAIN FROM PARTICIPATING IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
The “Navrangi Navratri Contest” (hereinafter referred to as “contest”) is organized and administered by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Organisers” )
1. Procedure and Eligibility to participate:
This Contest is valid and open to all Participants who voluntarily subscribe for the Contest. The Participant who participates in the contest during the period of 13th Oct 2015 till 22nd Oct 2015 shall be eligible to participate in this Contest without paying any subscription or entry fee for participating in this Contest.
This Contest is being made purely on the basis that the photos uploaded shall be an original creation/ original piece of work of the Participant.
2. To Participate in the Contest:
1. To participate/subscribe in the Contest, participant is required to submit entries via his/her Facebook profile.
2. The participant has to send a picture of themselves in their “Navratri outfit” in the relevant colour of the day. It can be a selfie, a self portrait or a group picture. If the participant is sending a group picture, he/she will have to tag his/her name to identify the participant.
3. The participant has to upload the picture in http://bit.ly/BPCL-NavrangiNavratri along with the hashtags #BharatPetroleum #Contest #NavrangiNavratri in the post
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, obscene, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. Entries received after 12.00PM on the following day of the colour announcement will be disqualified.
3. Facebook Poll & Winners
1. The organisers will post an exclusive #NavrangiNavratri Facebook album in the official BPCL Fanpage www.facebook.com corporation that will be available from 12 noon on 23rd October to 12 noon 25th October 2015 containing all the valid entries received during the duration of the contest.
2. Users will have to gain maximum LIKES to win the prize.
3. The likes received on the users entry post on the events page will under no circumstances be carried forward/added to the new likes received on their album image.
4. For each colour, the image that receives the maximum LIKES will be declared the winner.
5. Winner of the colour of the day will receive pre-loaded PetroCard of Bharat Petroleum worth Rs.500/-
4. Announcing winners
Winners will be announced on BPCL Contest Page (www.bharatpetroleum.in) and BPCL Facebook Page www.facebook.com corporation. After the selection and validation of the best photograph, the winner will be contacted, through Facebook (Message / Comments), for 3 (Three) consecutive days and will be given further details of the procedures for receiving their PetroCard.
5. Entries & Copyrights
This Contest is being made purely on the basis that the photos uploaded shall be an original creation/ original piece of work /best photograph basis and participation of eligible Participants is voluntary and subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The participant shall be responsible and liable for any legal action being initiated on the basis of the photo uploaded by him /her, which results in the infringement of any intellectual property rights and / or otherwise. The Participant if required may be asked to show and submit the original print / negative / etc of the photo uploaded. BPCL reserves the right to publish and commercially use all such photos that shall be uploaded by the participant for participating in this Contest. BPCL shall be the owner of all such intellectual property rights of all such photos that shall be uploaded by the Participants of this Contest.
6. Participant Information
The Participant hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing personal information relating to the Participant to BPCL and BPCL group of companies that would be exchanged or published and/or communicated to/in any media that it may deem fit and at their sole discretion choose to publish or disclose the name(s), phone number(s) and/or photographs of all / any of the Participants, if required.
7. Evaluation & Prize(s)
1. The decision of the Organisers in respect of all transactions under this Contest shall be final and binding.
2. Prize(s) / Gratification(s) under the Contest are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstances.
3. All the Gratification(s) shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific Gratification(s) and shall have to be duly complied with by the winner.
4. Substitution or exchange of ‘gratification’ will not be allowed.
5. The organiser reserves the right to change or replace the competition prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the competition as and when necessary, without prior notice.
8. Participant Particulars
Participants must note that BPCL will identify the Participants only by way of their Facebook account and the verification by BPCL would also be based entirely upon the same. Participants who emerge as winner will have to furnish Personal Particulars in the required format for receiving the PetroCards. Details will be mailed to winners separately.
9. General Conditions
1. Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any participant/Participant who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the Contest. Failure by Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
2. BPCL and reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms & Conditions and Gratification(s) at their sole discretion at anytime during it’s validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Participant. You are therefore advised to check this website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these terms and conditions.
3. The contest is designed to generate goodwill and harmony through healthy conversations in a competitive spirit. Unsolicited means for garnering likes or resorting to foul language or play or violation of any Terms/Condition would disqualify a participant from the contest.
4. The provisions of this service, the Contest and any other promotional endeavors may not be used for any commercial purpose by any person.
10. The contest is in no way endorsed by Facebook.
11. #Navrangi Navratri photography contest is organised by Corporate Brand & PR, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai.